Well Well Well how about that? When is Charlie going to be finally outed as the woman beater and all around jerk of Hollywood! What does it take folks? Denise was right all along... An blaming it on alcoholism is way too simple. He is a low life and should have his tv show yanked permanently.
By Steve Gorman Steve Gorman – Fri Dec 25, 9:07 pm ET
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – Actor Charlie Sheen, star of the hit comedy television series "Two and a Half Men," was arrested and jailed on Friday on domestic violence charges in the Colorado ski resort city of Aspen, police there said.
Sheen, 44, was booked on felony charges of second-degree assault and menacing, and a misdemeanor charge of criminal mischief, all of which were "coupled with a domestic violence component," the Apsen police said in a statement.
The statement said Sheen would remain held without bond until his first court appearance in Pitkin County, Colorado, though no date for that proceeding was immediately set.
Police did not identify the person whom Sheen was accused of assaulting. But the celebrity news website Radar Online reported that the actor's arrest came after he shoved his wife, Brooke Mueller, during a heated quarrel.
Sheen's Los Angeles-based spokesman, Stan Rosenfield, would neither confirm nor deny that report, but said the couple "were spending time over Christmas vacation" at a residence of Mueller's family in Aspen at the time of the arrest.
Rosenfield declined to comment further except to say, "Don't be misled by appearances. Appearances and reality can be as different as night and day. It would benefit everyone not to jump to any conclusion."
Sheen and Mueller, 32, got engaged in July 2007 and married the following May. The former actress and real estate agent, who is Sheen's third wife, gave birth to twin sons in April of this year.
Sheen is the son of actor Martin Sheen, former star of the hit TV drama "The West Wing." His brother is actor-director Emilio Estevez.
Sheen has two daughters by his second wife, actress Denise Richards. Their four-year marriage ended in 2006 in a bitter divorce that titillated the tabloids for months.
Sheen, whose film credits include "Platoon" and "Wall Street," is best known for his starring role as a wealthy, womanizing Malibu bachelor on the bawdy CBS sitcom "Two and a Half Men," one of television's top-rated shows.
(Editing by Mohammad Zargham)
After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Target.
Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse.
Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Target.
Dear Mrs. Samuel,
Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Samuel, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.
1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.
4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it rightaway'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned
station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money.
5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.
6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.
8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs were called.
9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.
10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.
11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the Mission Impossible theme.
12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.
13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'
14. October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'
And last, but not least:
15. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile,then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the clerks passed out.
HAPPY SNARKY HOLIDAYS!!
Detroit's beloved legendary rock drummer,Johnny Bee Badanjek is a star drummer in the new book STICKS n SKINS. Buy your copy HERE
Discover the heartbeat of music in this 560-page coffee table book illuminating the eclectic world of drumming over the past 70 years. Fotos By Folletts photographers traveled to 53 cities in four countries and photographed over 500 drummers to be included in the pages of this captivating hardcover book.
The first of its kind, Sticks 'n' Skins features never-before-seen photos and stories of legendary artists including Louie Bellson (Benny Goodman), Steve Gadd (Barbra Streisand), Jim Keltner (Bob Dylan), Hal Blaine (Elvis Presley), Ginger Baker (Cream), Charlie Watts (Rolling Stones), Stefanie Eulingberg (Kid Rock), Jack Bruno (Tina Turner), Danny Seraphine (Chicago), David Garibaldi (Tower of Power), Anton Fig (Late Night with David Letterman), Nigel Olsson (Elton John), Chad Smith (The Red Hot Chili Peppers), Keith Carlock (Steely Dan), and many more.
Dedicated to the late drumming photographer Lissa Wales, Sticks 'n' Skins opens with a special tribute to her work. Well known to the drumming community, Lissa was a trail blazer in her field, specializing in capturing the heart and soul of drummers around the world.
Sticks 'n' Skins not only provides visual inspiration with its stunning photos but also preserves the legacy of the diverse and unique drumming community. Sure to become a music lover's collector's item, this extraordinary book offers an opportunity for fans young and old to see a new side of the biggest names in music history.
Author and Publisher - Jules Follett
Graphic Design - Bugaloo Design
Art Director - Jamie Pastor
Foreword by Dom Famularo and Zoro
THE GUY IS A STUFFED DUMMY,,,PEOPLE THINK IT REAL...HAAA
FROM THE GUY WHO DID THIS:
"Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after 2 days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever. Great stories.. But two things made me take it down.
First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by.
Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn't realize it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn't take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard."
We are totally immersed in reading the fantastic biography of James Newell Osterberg Jr. aka Iggy Stooge and Iggy Pop. Open up and Bleed by Paul Trynka. Must confess we grew up very near to Jim and the Dum Dum boys and yet we dismissed the music of the Stooges as "guy" music. Just recently my friend Heather Harris the fabulous rock photographer from LA has begun educating me on the boys from Ann Arbor. I thought we'd share a couple of lessons from today...
Jim and Deniz Tek
This show was snarktacular! We so wish we couldhave attended this huge fantastic nail event. And they told us in 1980 that fake nails were just a FAD yeah like totally wrong!
These 3d swans are just gorgeous
Try on OPI Holiday Shades HERE
Hello kitty! Love the gum ball machines... See the show page HERE