4/23/2009

BEES IN THE BBQ!



So I'm using my bbq this weekend... so I thought I'll clean it up...
I have noticed there are bees coming from under the cover so I thought I'd kill them, obviously... so here is the bbq in question:



Now I know these bombs aren't for bees and that but I thought I'll suffocate/smoke them out...

So here is the weapon of choice and the delivery system





I thought I was pretty smart hee hee designed to be easily maneuvered under the cover of darkness... so I released the weapon of buzz destruction...

OMG! the sound from under the cover was incredible!!! You could them 3 miles away easy... Then I ran like the clappers! Coming back a few minutes later to see the death toll...





at least a 22mm deep mass grave


I continued to remove the cover and to light the bbq to give it a clean when I noticed some fatty looking substance on the top side shelf thing...
Bit weird I clean it before I put it away for the winter and no way was that there so I began to wonder..
NO it couldn't be.. could it?

I slowly removed the cover only to discover the HQ







We got this email from Australia. They are in Spring just now as we enter winter.... Secret Lives of BEES!!!

No comments: