4/23/2009

MALICIOUS INTENT

Orna ran into an interesting blog today and felt strongly about mentioned it:

Malicious Intent definitely caught Orna's Eye! She particularly stopped to read about stupid people. Especially after watching the "View" ladies fauning all over ALEC BALDWIN and his "book" of diatribe against his ex wife.

Here is M.I.'s profile and link:


Malicious Intent




About MI


I am what I am and I make no apologies for it. I am caring, loving, enjoy diversity, have a dark-side sense of humor mixed in with a boat load of sarcasm. Judgmental people suck. Prejudice and discrimination really sucks. No time or place for it in my world. I do not like things because they are popular, or dislike them because they are popular. I just like what I like and I really don't give a shit what anyone thinks. I might have a lot to say, but you don't have to listen. I am not trying to be anything other than myself...and that is enough to keep up with.


Now that's a snarky! We enjoyed MI's blog it's fabulous!
Ciao babies!

No comments: