TVGUIDE ON DWTS
YAY THE SNARKIES ARE READY FOR THE 8TH SEASON!
Dusting off our Ruby Slippers and Sequins. This year's line up looks promising and we will
give your our OFFICIAL SNARKY PICKS right now:
Here's a rundown of Dancing with the Stars' eighth-season celebrity cast, in alphabetical order:
* Belinda Carlisle, lead singer of the Go-Go's and solo artist. IN OUR TOP 5
* David Alan Grier, actor-comedian and host of Comedy Central's Chocolate News. LOL FUNNY BUT CAN HE MOVE
* Jewel, country singer and wife of rodeo star Ty Murray. IN OUR TOP 5
* Shawn Johnson, 17-year-old Olympic gold and silver-medal-winning gymnast. OF COURSE
* Lil' Kim, Grammy Award-winning rapper. OUR PICK TO WIN
* Gilles Marini, actor who played Dante in the Sex and the City movie. WHO??
* Ty Murray, rodeo star and husband of Jewel. CUTE BUT A LITTLE STIFF?
* Steve-O, Jackass star. OH NO WAY!!
* Nancy O'Dell, Access Hollywood host. MAYBE A SURPRISE STAND OUT IN OUR TOP 5
* Denise Richards, actress, reality TV star and ex-wife of CHARLIE SHEEN. YUCK WE HOPE THEY KICK HER OFF FIRST
* Lawrence Taylor, ex-New York Giants football player and Hall of Famer. DON'T THINK SO...
* Chuck Wicks, county singer and boyfriend of former DWTS champ Julianne Hough. IN OUR TOP 5
* Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple computers. NOT A CHANCE